that feeling of when you’re in a group of friends
but you’re not really in that group of friends
↳ This gif hunt contains 80+ small/medium gifs of Pixie Lott. These gifs do not belong to me, but I did resize most of them. I don't believe there are any repeats and all of them are under 1MB. Please like if you found this useful! DOWNLOAD.
ha-ha \HAH-hah, noun:
sunk fence.After sitting a little while Miss Crawford was up again. “I must move,” said she; “resting fatigues me. I have looked across the ha-ha till I am weary. I must go and look through that iron gate at the same view, without being able to see it so well.”
— Jane Austen, Mansfield Park, 1851He wondered from which window Hamilton Rowan had thrown his hat on the ha-ha and had there been flowerbeds at that time under the windows.
— James Joyce, Portrait of the Artist As a Young Man, 1916A ha-ha is a boundary wall concealed in a ditch so that it does not intrude upon the view… The name ha-ha derives from the exclamation that a stranger might make upon coming upon such a ditch unexpectedly from the top of the wall. An experience of this kind could, of course, be highly dangerous to the unwary.
— Dave King, The Ha-Ha, 2005But the peril is an illusion, because the main surfaces are separated from the edges by a ha-ha, a sunken walkway that functions as a barrier.
— David Owen, “The Psychology of Space,” The New Yorker, January 21, 2013
Ha-ha comes from the French ha!, a common exclamation of surprise. Because ha-has are designed to be difficult to see, people would shout in surprise upon stumbling into them.
The plot is the main feature of a roleplay, which is why it is imperative that it is detailed, exciting, original and intriguing. The sidebar plot needs to draw the reader in, while the full plot needs to be informative and interesting. It is common for a person to have an original or exciting idea but utilise it in the wrong way, causing the roleplayto get less attention than expected. When writing your plot, there are certain features and details that must be included.
Theme 03 by Lousontiptoes
- description looks best with 2 lines
- keep link titles short
- message me if you need help finding a sidebar pic that fits
please like or reblog this if you use it
- yeahwriters - lots of prompts, images, quotes and motivation
- writeworld - prompts, quotes, references, tips
- fuckyeahcharacterdevelopment - character, plot development and vocabulary tips
- writingprompts - amazing and original picture prompts
- dictionaryofobscuresorrows - words you might not know and their meaning
- wordjournal - more words
- shannahmcgill - writing tips
- archetypesandallusions - creative writing tips
- kingdomjournalist - writing tips (not only how to write but also how to prepare emotionally)
- livewritedream - bit of everything (prompts, tips)
- mooderino - concise and to the point questions that help you build characters and stories
- thewritershelpers - quotes, advice, book/author recommendations
- writingquotes - what the url suggests
- get-scribbling - prompts
- scribblingoutofthelabyrinth - prompts, challenges, free writes
- writing-problems - to know you are not alone in your struggles